B.P. Memorial Health Institute & Research center is established under B.P Smriti Hospital with objectives of producing skilled human resources and conducting researches in the field of health to support the implementation of basic health care activities within the health care system of our country.
B.P. Memorial Health Institute & Research Center is located in Kathmandu- 9, Dhapasi Nepal. It offers courses affiliated to CTEVT. With a vision of establishing as the centre of excellence to produce basic to the higher competent workforce in various health science and technology fields.
To be established as the center of excellence to produce basic to higher competent work force in various health science and technology.
The Mission of the Institute is to improve the quality of health services through skilled human resources in the field of medical science and technology.
- To produce skilled Nursing and general medicine workforce in order to fulfill the manpower in the country
- To facilitate the diversity of health services through educational health training outreach progress and community participation.
- Produce competent skilled health human resources in the area of preventive. Rehabilitative and curative sectors.
- Mobilize the community people to make primary health care more accessible and affordable to the disadvantages group in the remote area of the country.
- Continue to retain knowledge, attitude and practice with in health personnel through the middle level health training specially staff nurse, General Medicine, Lab technician and other related fields.
- Develop competent health educations to the community people to provide essential health message and awareness.